Australia state Victoria will move into stage-four restrictions. New restrictions to be imposed on Sunday.
Here is a summary of new restrictions in victoria australia.
- Victoria will move into stage-four restrictions at 18:00 (09:00 BST) on Sunday, placing further limits on the movement of people
- A night-time curfew, between from 20:00 to 05:00, will be implemented across Melbourne
- The only reasons for leaving home during these hours will be work, medical care or care-giving
- Melbourne residents will only be allowed to shop and exercise within 5 km (3.1 miles) of their home
- Exercise outside of the home will only be allowed for one hour at a time
- All students across the state will return to home-based learning and childcare centres will be closed
- Regional Victoria will move to stage-three restrictions from Thursday, meaning restaurants, cafes, bars and gyms will close
Victoria’s state Premier Daniel Andrews tweeted an overview of his announcement